Friday, October 28, 2011

Fashion: best rainy-time boots

Everyone needs a good pair of Wellies. I think that while hunter boots may be the best quality, they are hardly affordable for EVERYONE. That being said, they are simply the best and I doubt they will ever go out of style. Well, I hope they dont. I really wish that UGGs had gone out of style three years ago, but they are still fricking aroun1 UGG stands for ugUGgly right?


I should concede that I own ugg coquette house shoes AND an ugg bucket hat. They are cute, but those boots  that everyone wears in different colors are HIDEOUS.


back to Wellies.. They are worth it. BUT only the tall shafted boots. The ORIGINAL TALL HUNTER BOOT.

1) They come ina ll colors
2) They fit a cariety of food sizes so  I can share the boots with my sister who has  size 7 foot while I wear a size 5. We have two pairs of hunters in green and brown and the size we own is 5. It just works
3) they can be turned into winter boots with the special socks that you have to buy (~$20)
4) THEY ARE SLIMMING- I have so idea why. It is the magic of the hunter welly (the short version is not slimming)

5) They work.... you can step in ANY puddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment